miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Gender roles in health care

I had never thought of this subject, but I've always had the idea that both women and men have the same rights. And the race to consider depends on your calling, for example if a man studies Obstetrics and Genecology is because he likes the area and wants to develop it.
As for the benefits I think both men and women, studying the same career bring the same benefits. What is generally said, in a particular way in our profession that would be a problem for men than women prefer to be Midwives, instead of Midwives, noting that this occurs only in some cases.
Historically, the problem of gender in different areas was more pronounced today due society has changed its thinking. From my point of view, gender is not a big problem in our career, and I think that all depends on the way people think. That is why I consider that gender issues among health workers in other countries will be heavily influenced by the thinking of persons belonging to that country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario