miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

My future as a midwife


Once I finish my studies I intend to specialize in neonatology, because as I said before I love the idea of caring of children, and make this dream true would be a great achievement in my career. After this I would like to work in the public and private sector to deliver the service in the neonatal unit, I have to work to improve the quality of life for newborns is something so beautiful as I am eager to contribute my grain of sand.
Another of my projects is that after finishing my career, I would love the opportunity to go to another region to work for mothers and babies, in a region where it is needed more attention from a midwife or neonatologist.
Each year, graduating health professionals is a great contribution in improving the quality of life of people and I think especially after finishing my studies would be providing care for women and babies especially. I think I would contribute my grain of sand in one of the most important stages in a woman, as is being a mother and I love the idea of assisting further in the care of children, as this is my passion.

5 comentarios:

  1. hi...
    this area, is beautiful...
    and is very important to give a good quality of life from birth...
    good luck with your projects...
    see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Stefy:D
    The neonatology is a beatiful and complex area.
    A big challenge i am safe that you will reach.

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm interested in neonatology too. Is a beatiful work :)
    I'm sure about you will be an amazing midwife.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Estefy!
    I hope that you can meet your goals, I thin that neonathology is a very complex area and I think that you have the ability to do an excellent job...
    See you Estefy!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Estefy :D

    Woow, I see that many of us enjoy Neonatology :) is very very beautiful ! You're a great person ! make me laugh a lot jajajaj !
    Kisses!

    See you :*

    ResponderEliminar