jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Career related website


I frequently visit the website www.nacersano.org, because it is very related with my career.
This site is divided into sections that can help to guide us to lead a healthy pregnancy, emphasaizing in the preconception, and it develops topics such as: orientation before pregnancy and information about the feeding for pregnancy women. Also this site gives us information of the pregnancy itself and the baby, including topics such as: complications during pregnancy, delivery, about the newborn and a guide for the father.
Other section reports about the premature birth and gives information about this and what happens in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Also in one its sides are giving us more information about the safety of babies, there is also a link where women can share their stories and also there is another link where you can view the site in English.
I visit this site often, twice or three times per week, and I like it a lot, and that in the gathering important information I can include it in my future work and it helps me to grow as a professional in the future: because I learn facts and information which I will use it to teach my users about the care they should have during pregnancy so that your baby is born healthy.
I recommend this website to my friends, especially my future colleagues to inform themselves about important issues in our development as professionals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario