jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

My future Profession


I always liked the idea of studying a career in the field of Health, since I love the idea of helping people to heal their ailments, but I especially liked the idea of becoming a pediatrician because I wanted to address the problems affecting children. But unfortunately the score I got in PSU did not allow me to study medicine. At first, I felt sorry for not being able to realize my dream, but talking with two friends who graduated as a midwives last year, from this university, they talked me about this career and they recommended it to me, saying that it is very a nice career and relating a lot on the care of children and women.
Therefore, I really liked it and started to find out more about this career, so over time I liked it more and more, besides seeing that all my interests could be integrated: helping people care, childcare and women. I love the idea of being able to see children born and the joy of women to become a mother. The more I investigated, the more I am excited to go to study midwifery.
By entering this career studying and talking about subjects such as embryology, which it is the baby developing inside the mother's tripe, seeing how wonderful it is to develop and know that in the future I will live with me excited and many mothers makes me fall in love more of this beautiful profession.
Finally, I believe that study Obstetrics was a very good decision.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Estefy!!
    I think that this career is very nice and I hope you can make your dream of helping people being midwife

    see you in class!!

    ResponderEliminar