martes, 15 de junio de 2010

My pastime and my vacation


Hi everybody!!!
The topic of this blogs is: My pastime and my vacation. Usually in my pastime I read magazines and my favorite books, listen to music, sleep and watch my favorite shows on TV.
Further, I like to share with my family and enjoy nature with they.
I like going shopping or going at the cinema at see one film about adventure or action.
The most fun is when I go on vacation with my family, especially with my cousins at La Serena. We entertain a lot doing various activities such as playing cards, dancing, going out at night, visited many places, such as beaches, museum, handcraft fair, and many places very very wonderful.
The that most I like is the Elqui Valley, which is a beautiful place, full of trees, parks, lakes. The last time I went to La Serena, I went to the Elqui Valley with some friends and I remember that we went to a camping that had a lake, where we bathed for long periods and the water was exquisite, in these places you can enjoy with your friends and family outdoors, you can play ball, to roast and relax.

Another place that I like from the same region, where I go on vacation is the beach Totoralillo, this beach has large waves, you can see people surfing, you can play to pallets, visit a handcraft fair that is put in place , walking along the beach, watch the sunset and so many fun activities. In summer, this beach is full of people, many Argentine go to this beach, but it's nice to go to this place to spend a great day.

The fourth region has nice places to visit and relax, I recommend you go,you will not regret.

2 comentarios:

  1. jajajaj oohh! i need holidays!, i like beach! so much...is the best xD
    stefy see you later! byee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Stefy
    I like the picture,I wish to be soon of vacation because is a moment more funny and I really enjoy to share with my family and friends.
    bye
    see you.:):)

    ResponderEliminar