martes, 22 de junio de 2010

My Working Life

Hi everybody!!!

In the blogs this week, I´m going to talk about some of the jobs that I worked in my life.
The first job of my life was birthday entertainer, at age 16, I worked on this because one day being in the square I saw an ad that said they needed a birthday clown to encourage young children, then a friend went to see that it was. We loved it and began to work on that. This work consisted of going to different children’s birthday clown dressed, doll or princess and makes games, sing songs and paint the faces. This work was very fun, we amused ourselves doing it. I worked on this about a year and a half.
My second job was at age 18 as a telephone interviewer in a call center, this work consisted surveys every week, at a group of specific persons, associated with various public services. This work was very methodical, and that was to make the questions to people and noting their responses, it wasn´t so stressful, but sometimes I got tired of talking so much jajaja.
Finally in the summers of 2009 and 2010 worked as a salesman in the Paris shop in La Serena, worked from Monday to Friday during the afternoon. This work despite being too hard, it was really fun, I became very good friends with whom I talked and laughed during the whole shift and sometimes after work we were going to have fun in the urban centers.

These are the jobs I worked during my life, really all have been a great experience that made me grow as a person and helped me to become independent.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Estefy!
    Now, I know why you are so funny!!! I Always laugh with your jokes!
    See you!
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    very nice jobs! :)
    You are as adult in laboral work xD

    ResponderEliminar