miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

“Hachiko, always at your side”


One of the latest films I've seen is "Hachiko, always at your side". It is a drama based on real life, it´s about a man who has a dog called Hachi, this man, he´s a teacher, every day he went to work and Hachi was going to leave the train station and every evening to the arrival of the train was going to find, but one day this man gave a cardiopulmonary arrest and died at work. But this dog goes every day to look to get the train, but his master never appeared, yet this dog followed his master waiting for nine years and a day dreaming about the arrival of his master dies in the place where it always expected. Where today there is a statue of this dog, in your honor.


This movie is very sad, I cried a lot with this film, but it is highly recommendable, so they recommend, it's nice to see how it proves the adage that a dog is man's best friend.


Other films that I find very good, are: "They are like children", “My sister's wedding", “Confessions of a Shopaholic”, “Remember Me”, etc. I actually really like the movies, watching movies is one of my hobbies.


Every time I talk about movies with someone I remember a joke I once heard and those I love to share with you, it says: There was a time a “huasito” said: - See what it took to say "películas" to the "piliculas" and now called "flim" jajaja.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario