martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

My favorite book


One of my favorite books is "Perfume". It tells the story of a man, who had an excessive development of smell and a lack of body odor what led him to become a murderer with only one goal: to create the most exquisite human perfume. This obsession led him to commit the most heinous crimes known to date in order to extract the most exquisite fragrance of the bodies of his victims leading to an ending so unexpected and surprising. I leave the doubt for you to read the book and know how the end of this interesting character is.

I love this book, because it is not like the others that talk about similar issues. From my point of view, this book breaks schemes and invites you to enter into a world unexplored by others: the world of smells.

I remember I had to read this book when I was studying in high school, and then I had to take a test. At first, I thought I would find it boring as the other books that I had to read at school, but while I was reading, I had the urge to know what happens to this mysterious character and wanted to know how and why he finally became a murderer and reach the end of this novel.

After reading the book I saw the movie. It is a good film, but for me it does not cover all the details recounted in the book, details that make the book more interesting and attract your attention even more.

I recommend “Perfume” by Patrick Suskind, because as soon as you start reading it you won’t wait to finish it, in order to know the end this exciting story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario